Sunday, May 8, 2011

My thought on Oil Spills

Hm, Oil spills. To be honest I really did not pay any attention to them until the day I sat down on my couch with my family and watched some news. They were all talking about the major oil spill that occur ed in the Gulf of Mexico and how bad it was spreading. From that night on I tuned into the news every night to see what was happening and how it was trying to be stopped and how long it would last up to. After watching the news quite a bit I learned more stuff about oil spills then i did before. I knew that oil spills are a great cause of killing the animals and polluting our waters/ lakes. From the news I learned that the Oil Spill in the Gulf of Mexico is now known as one of the most greatest oil spills in all history now.
~Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment