Thursday, May 19, 2011

Graveyard of Activities

I thought this picture was actually pretty cool because they but all the activities that they can do at the beach on crosses and stuck them in the ground, but now they lost these activities to the oil spill. Now couples can't go for a quiet stroll at night on the shore line, Little kids can't go for a refreshing swim to cool of from the scorching hot sun, no more surfers can hang out at the beach and surf for fun. I know if I lived there I would be furious that my beach is covered with slick oil and i would try and clean it up if I could in anyway. Also now fishermen can't fish because all the fish are contaminated so they wont have anyway to earn money and wont be able to provide food for his/her family. The spill is very deadly to animals and humans hopfully it will  be cleaned up soon.
-brennan:]

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a horrible picture! I thinkt that this picture is sad, because all of these things are things that are supposed to be luxeries instead of death sentances! These are things that humans like to do to enjoy themselves. I think this is horrible, how oil spills ruin things for other people, animals and plantlife!

    ~EmilyMary

    ReplyDelete